  *87974 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Racers demo

Wow! The demo is finally available on the LEGO site? I d/l'd this *weeks* ago on a 3D game site... Build On! John Matthews Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:FnFtJ0.LLw@lugnet.com... (...) available at (...) commercial: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) love (...) I definitely agree. The western theme was excellent with great pieces, great minifigs, great color schemes and overall truly excellent overall models. The models weren't even juniorized, even though there were some BURPs (cough, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  LEGO Racers demo

A downloadable demo (12.7 MB) of the PC version of LEGO Racers is available at (URL) The download actually comes from developer High- voltage software's site where there's a summary, reviews and a US TV commercial: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.general)

  8001 Battle Droid is awesome!

My wife got me the new 8001 Battle Droid for xmas. (URL) you like StarWars EP1 and/or Technic, you must build this set! It folds up just like in the movie, then at a touch of a button it springs up to a 12 inch tall battle droid. It is simply (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Lego je OK! ;)

Musim ti rict je jsem moc rad ze jsi se tu objevil. Byl jsem rad kdyz jsem poprve objevil na internetu ostatni "dospely" ;) lidi ktery sbiraji lego. Ale ty jsi prvni clovek od nas ktery se zajima o lego. To je super! :) Mimochodem, co rikas (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact