  *86410 (-5)
  Re: FOTW: Yellow Castle

(...) It fits an OLD motorcycle helmet. The new ones have more rounded edges and the visor is at an angle- the older ones really were just flat against the minifig's head. I don't know any other way to describe it in words. You will, however, need a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  FOTW

Hittade en påse klassisk blå järnvägsräls för den löjliga summan 50:- på ett loppis i Örnsköldsvik. Påsen innehöll: 25 st raka skenor, 23 st ytterkurvor, 21 st innerkurvor, 2 st korsningar, 1 par växlar, 24 st vita 2x8-plattor, 1 st garageplatta för (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Review: 3040: Challenger Set 200 5+

The Swedish name for this set is simply "housebox", which I think is just fine. I´ve done a detailed review of the set in lugnet.loc.se, but that´s in Swedish. To make a long story short: It´s a good set worth it´s price packed with goodies. In (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: E-mail Policy

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message Fn3n8s.LFC@lugnet.com... (...) home (...) comune: (...) coerentemente (...) fatto (...) Per me va bene, per l'indirizzo preferirei domenicof@itlug.org su acubens@tiscalinet.it Un punto mi è (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  FOTW: Yellow Castle

Once again my girlfriend and I exchanged a Christmas present early. (Not that I am complaining) She gave me an 80% complete yellow castle. Hooray! The stuff that is missing should be easy to replace, substituted, or otherwise won't really be missed. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact