I know this is a very old thread, but... Z. Unger wrote in message ... (...) make (...) IE (...) What are you talkingabout?! I'd like tohelp and hope it you got it fixed since then. (...) Instead of search engine, try one of the big download sites (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Sigh......

(...) That is a pretty good price for an 8480. For the Americans that's about USD$96 at current rates (I usually convert to USD as that's my benchmark for purchasing LEGO. Pretty sad, but America is the centre of the universe <chuckle snort> ;-) If (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: How to stay permanently logged in at www.lego.com

Thats pretty interesting, but I have never logged into the Lego site. I didn't know you could! It seems like I have to log into eBay all the time, though, to see other user's email addresses. Is there any way to figure out how to make that cookie (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact