  *85492 (-5)
  Re: hex values (was: Re: Loader)

I thought LDLite is able to display this colors! If this is realy a problem I can change this to use comment lines defining these custom colors! Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  lego.com hopelessly out of date?

Given the wide availablity of the new "2000" sets now in stores (in US for over a week, and UK at least), isnt it fair to ask why they are not up in the catalog on their web site? Looking back at the debate last week that was sparked by the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 50 stud "multi porpose" trailer train car (TTX)

(...) would want to design a city around it when it (...) yes, about 2.4 bricks inside, about 4 outside seen here (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I hardly see anything wrong with it myself :-P -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL)There is an interesting book, which I'm sorry to say I've only (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) I am not sure that instructions scans would hurt their business. They dont sell instructions (though you might want to argue that are part of the set inventory I suppose) How would it hurt their business? 1. People making up the sets from the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact