  *84687 (-20)
  Re: Aaargh!

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote (...) li (...) Non ancora. Però devo richiamare lunedì. Poi vi so dire. Mario (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Aaargh!

(...) Dalle grandi societa' non ci si puo' aspettare nulla di meglio. Non sei riuscito a sapere se li hanno rispediti alla societa' madre o se li hanno distrutti? Marco (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it)

  Funny Ebay Auction

I had to laugh when reading the description of this: (URL) Rare"! it will be pretty common after couple of weeks. --Dan (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Space sets added to HUGE Christmas-time acution!

We added about a dozen Space sets (listed below) to our huge list of eBay auctions! Some are rare, some are sealed - but they all start at a dollar! We will add more eventually. Happy bidding and thanks for looking! To bid or look, go to: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Large sized Models

I don't remember the URLs but : *Erector's Titanic (18000pieces, minifig scale) *Titanic model at the Expert models page (more than 2 meters long) *Trucks and construction vehicles page, (recent CLSoTW) *Life size Alice from the wonderland (recent (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: More studs in holes...

Jonathan Perret <jperret@cybercable.fr> wrote in message <snip> (...) Yes, it is seemingly impossible at the beginning but I've seen a 8880 instruction error related to a 1x1 technic brick with hole, and I still don't have any clue how a 3D CAD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Mechanoid model  [DAT]

Here's an >MPD of my mechanoid model (kind of a repetitive name, huh?) 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Light Armor Mechanoid Infantry Support 0 0 Created by Michael Horvath 0 0 mikehorvath@juno.com 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 2000 scans

I have to question the wisdom of this in light of current events. Richard (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: LRemote version 1.1 available

FWIW ... I just downloaded, installed, and tested LRemote 1.1 and BrickRemote 0.6. Everything works great - good job Mike and anyone else that helped! My config is a Palm IIIx in a HotSync cradle, connected to the LEGO RIS IR transmitter (with the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

Timbo wrote... (...) Very neat details and a very lovely layout. As always we want more. =) How about some real close up photos of the really neat details, like the close up on the imperial probe droid. I would of liked a photo on those Jawas and a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4565 Review

(...) How does the "scale" work? I have this set too, but I have a hard time opening brand new unopened sets... :) Bryan (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  2000 sets in the area

Wal-Mart is stocking some 2000 sets tonight. The Washington WM only had a couple construction vehicles, I think. Robinson WM had more, including a few Star Wars and Castle sets. Those were the only two stores I stopped at. Rob (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) You can not claim the value of your own time against the transaction, but in the case listed above, you made no money so you have no income to claim. You simply sold something for the same amount that you bought it for, realizing no gain or (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  RE: Lego & Grade 4 Science Projects ...

Lets go for a little extra credit. Have the clothes line stop when it locates that black leather pant suit. :) using the light sensor of course. -----Original Message----- From: Matt Silver [SMTP:silverm@tech-center.com] Sent: Wednesday, December (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Output (Train applications)

  legality of entering LDraw files into POVray contest

I was wondering, if I enter one of the models I've made into a POVray contes, will I get into trouble with LEGO because not everyone will automatically know it's not an actual LEGO sanctioned project, or must I only include information about LDRaw (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What is the largest lego steam engine ever built?

(...) bricks long and the tender is an additional 33 bricks, making a grand total of 97 bricks. The wheel arrangement for a Big Boy is 4-8-8-4 plus another 7 axels on the tender. There is a picture of a very early prototype on my web site, but I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  I...need...your...parts!

Hess Firefighting Apparatus (primary supplier of apparatus to Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service) is facing a shortage of raw materials. Please visit the site linked to in the URL below and navigate to the parts wanted section if you're willing to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What are the 10 worst pieces ever made by TLG?

(...) I actually have seen some (OK, one) amazing creation with a Pirate Hull. It was a Romulan Ship from Star Trek that used a Pirate Ship Hull upside down as the top of the ship. Pretty awesome. My friend who made it ended up getting a job working (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

(...) but I wanted to share with you something similar I did. In November, I looked at all of the sets inside 1298. I liked how the little paper sheets showed alternate models and thought I'd give it a try. I opened all 24 bags at once, then tried (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact