  *84228 (-5)
  Re: How to make old white legos clean again?

I'm told on this newsgroup that Brasso(tm), some wonderful stuff you can pick up at the home improvement store, works great for this, and for removing the paint from printed blocks. I haven't tried it myself yet, though. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 'Fest pics are up

(...) Nice pics! I'm glad to put some faces on names. I'm impressed by the tower (very neat idea), and by those vintage cars!!!! Seems you had quite a good time. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: hoses

(...) I've also made a similar utility for GNU Emacs (available for free for most platforms). There is a description of the algorithm and a tutorial at (URL) need a PNG-enabled browser to see the Emacs screenshots. Sorry about that.) If all goes (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: making your own LEGO parts

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I think Kevin was trying to say that it would be some decades before this method would be used to produce consumer goods (or even specialty parts for lower volumes). Frank (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing

(...) 44, but who's counting? (certainly not my wife;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact