  *84148 (-5)
  2000 Sets out in Winston-Salem, NC Target

I found some of the 2000 lineup at the Hanes Mall Blvd. Target in Winston- Salem earlier this evening. In Star Wars, they had the 7104 Desert Skiff, 7124 Flash Speeder, 7115 Gungan Patrol, and 7134 A-Wing Fighter. No sign of the two bigger kits or (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: making your own LEGO parts

Recently Mike Stanley posted about doing some homemade pitchforks. Don't know if he posted the results of his experiment, but it sounded awfully intriguing to make your own special pieces. TJ (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

I have posted some pictures of the Market I have been working on. The market currently has 4 shops and I would like to double that to 8 at some point but I want to do something else for a little while so I thought I would post what I had done (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:FMtAEv.9wx@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) some (...) As a slight aside, has anyone placed a big order from BC or Alberta from S@H? I was set to order a Palm V from chapters.ca, but (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Instructions for 6494 - Free!

Hi, Anybody want a set of instructions for #6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab? I'll mail it to you for free, as long as you live on Earth. Don't want to throw it away, nor is it really worth the hassle to sell... Bryan (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact