  *83630 (-10)
  part request or info

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of this part having been done yet. I's the red seat found in technic set #8832. I couldn't find it in the LDraw parts list and was wondering if anyone had any plans on making it. I know you guys are busy, but would (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I think you got caught by the move. No doubt the old URLs were good when you composed your note but they are not any more. They all have moved to Lugnet. Specifically, to here: (URL) the start of the discussion: (URL) post: (URL) that links of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Space Index Update (was Re: Public Thank You....)

(...) Hi Mike, I've added your four URL's to the Space Index, and I'm assuming the last url's page should be AMPD3.html, as it works. Also, I need a home page for you if you have one to make a link to it in Space Index. I did not find a link to your (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

Frank Filz wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Here is the camera that I was telling Frank Filz about: (URL) is based on a chipset from SoundVision ((URL) my company, Mentor Graphics ((URL) designed. The camera is targeted at the entry (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Battle Droid Box scans

ryan r. wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Ryan! Those of us who are "new set challenged", or "Meijer-less" enjoy looking at what we can expect in Idaho sometime about Feb 200. Eric (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  What to start out with?

Hello All! I am a newbie to the Lego robotics scene ( I will be receiving a RIS for Christmas ( very excited ) ) and have been following this newsgroup and other sites for the past few weeks. I really do not own very many Lego pieces at the present (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Please do! We are all waiting. (...) There are two varieties of the chicken. I called them hen and rooster, since one came with a larger spiked red piece on its head. (...) Typo. I should have written light brown. I never saw a PINK pig (not (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

It is quite possible that there is a versioning problem here. The cygwin on arthurdent is reasonably new (August?), but not exactly cutting edge. Peter provided me with links to everything except that, so I provided my own. If he'll provide me with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Public Thank You....

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks for noticing that Eric. It's fixed now :-) -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Public Thank You....

(...) Hey, ya know it's been a long time coming! With your help, I finally got off my butt :-) You are very welcome, and your ships are a welcome addition to the Baylug Space section. -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact