  *82701 (-5)
  Re: Shell Sets Now Available In New Zealand

Hi Paul, A couple of weeks ago while on holidays I found a friendly service station owner that offered me all the sets for filling my tank (about $33.00 petrol). The small sets are supposed to come out one per week for 6 weeks but most servos have (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Yeah, yeah and Finland too! Windows and doors for trains and buildings, transparent, gray, dark gray, brown, orange and green coloured basic bricks, please! Mika (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

(...) Not to spread paranoia, but... offhand, I can think of three different ways to forge the IP in Todd's logs. Supposing someone wanted to pose as Brad Justus: one could a) break into Brad's machine and post from there b) break into Todd's (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: NW Fest

Jason Briscoe <jason-shirley@brisc...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:002001bf44ef$92...omputer... (...) probably (...) Not at all. I am now an expert on "how to sneak things indoors without the wife knowing". I think you should write a FAQ on the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  For Auction/Trade 7740 Passenger Express Train (12V)

Hi Lego train lovers, I have a used 7740 in good condition available to the person who offers me the best price over $400. For those people not familar with this set, it has many rare pieces including, 18 1x4x3 yellow train windows and clear split (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact