  *82341 (-5)
  Re: RIS 1.0 vs 1.5: which more "desirable"?

(...) That's not true. Neither NQC nor LegOS require any vbx files. (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Lego Railguns

Sorry, but you just built a gun with rails, not a railgun ;-) I remember seeing a REAL railgun at a science competition in DC once - the boy built it right - electromagnets would accelerate a bolt fast enough (in about a foot) to dent a piece of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Donation Fun: Christmas toys

(...) This is not a SERIOUS suggestion (this IS .fun... after all) but who's to say that we could not, with our community resources, create packaging that would look like a sealed package, sufficient to fool the mundanes. Actually I am NOT (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Lugnet's security (Was: Re: What the F.......)

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) he is (...) in (...) I've thought about this many times in the past, and realize no test is at all necessary. When I post to Lugnet from work, I post using my Mindspring userid (which is what I've (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

(...) I think he was being sarcastic. Project is probably installed on 4000 times as many PCs as all the LDraw compatible tools put together. If you do anything that has to be planned, you can't live without Project and there really isn't a good (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact