  *81639 (-5)
  Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

That's exactly what i did: egcs 1.1.2 with Mumit Khan's patches for windows and Markus' patch for enhanced RCX interrupt support. I'll get instructions on getting LegOS 0.2.2 to work on Win95, along with a binary of the compiler and the diffs for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes: P.P.S. What would I like to see? Service packs with roof peaks in all possible colors, but preferably in white, dark gray, brown and tan. We need a little bit of variety and realistic colors for our (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: AAT and MMT ultimate collector sets? was: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

Robert Brunskill <robb@macconnect.com> wrote in message news:FMJ1ns.E9@lugnet.com... (...) How can you do that, or what am I doing wrong? Using the link below (...) writen "not found" on it. It works for 1999 set numbers, however. It made me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WAFOL url (Re: WAFOL page??)

(...) here's the page for now: (URL) don't know that we want to announce it to the world until we have a permanent address for it. also, i'm only including my e-mail address on the page so nobody else has to worry about spamalization. any (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Let me be the 52nd person to thank you for looking to us as a legitimate customer base. I look forward to working with TLC to make your products and services the best they can be. Oh, and THANK YOU for bulk ordering. No longer will we have to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact