  *81425 (-5)
  Re: Censorship? Hah! (Was: Somebody help.)

(...) Sorry, my friends are my friends and they stay my friends no matter what they do. (On a more painful note, I seperated my growth plate farther apart last night at the Ymca, for the second time this year.) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I never thought of that! I wonder if we can ask them indirectly through LEGO Direct? Question is - if they do mind, what can be done about it? I guess if they sychronised their releases it wouldn't be an issue :) (...) Yeah, that is worrying (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Snip message Wow Santa Lives My wish may come true BULK BUYS My how a bad day at works gets good when you get home!!!!! matt (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ship Power Core

I'm sure that many people install power generators on their larger ships. Well, for those who do install them, here's an idea you might want to try: 1. Get one of those big 2-piece trans-blue cylinders they often have in Exploriens sets. 2. Attach a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

John Battcock wrote in message ... (...) two (...) off (...) Just on loading horses, put a 2x1 block and plate into the horse, and sling a large adventurers backpack on either side. Looks great, gives you four implement positions, and uses up the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact