  *81345 (-5)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Sounds good, but in advance you should be warned that being the direct contact for Lego, you will probably get sent some angry, nasty, and otherwise distasteful stuff. While most people do keep a sense of decency about network communications, there (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LegAuz

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) ;-) Bugger that. Let's build a big Lego Pirate Ship, and bring him here. Hey wait, let's just build a great big Lego Pirate Ship. Oh damn, now I've gone and distracted myself. Off to build more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

(...) I wonder what a long time is. I've had bricks connected this way in a model for several years now, and the bricks still fit with other bricks just fine. --- Chris Osborn FozzTexx Enterprises 707 226 7629 - Voice 2136 Coronado Ave. 707 581 1797 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adventurer companions

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) on (...) Cool, thanks Bruce. I am aiming more for the riverboat thing (Murray River, Australia or Mississippi(sp), US style). But I hadn't thought of the arches thing. Regards Richard Still baldly (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Wowwww!!!!

Leggere, prego: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact