  *81201 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Well, I got my 5840s today--and I'm way way happy! Thanks a million for even that small window, Buffie. best, Lindsay Frederick Braun (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Velux set 1854 available!

(...) That makes it sound like they want to sell 100s of sets. That's possible, but I'm not so sure. I think this would need to be handled diplomatically. If Sharmin is not set up to handle large numbers of orders, she might be overwhelmed just (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

Good analysis, Mark. Love the set breakdown. A few comments I have: 1. Vegetation--I agree, I wish there were a bit more. :) I want this to have a Jurassic paradise feel, not just to be a stony island with dinosaurs. 2. It would be nice to have some (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Star Wars Lego 40% off at K-mart

(...) ...and just to return well-intentioned pedantry, they in fact do scan 50% off the 20%-off level. ;) (...) I don't think they raincheck that freely, but I could be wrong. :) -LFB (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

Hello all, I like very much this idea, and would like to assist and help if my agenda let me to do so... I'm located in Paris, France, and my first name is Christophe. Wish to see my name in the possible attendees at (URL) talk to 2/3 friends around (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Technic Scale F-14

(...) Jeroen's site, there are at least a dozen gears oriented in various directions! Just thinking about planning that contraption out makes me shudder... I could never do it... I'll stick to my buildings. :) Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NorthWestfest reminder etc.

Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FMGA6A.KM0@lugnet.com... (...) ROFL :-) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

(...) In the lego site: (URL) they write: ---...--- Name: Exploration Mars Product Number: 9736 Exploration Mars is an expansion set to the Robotics Invention System, which allows you to build robotic Rovers and equipment for a Mars Expedition. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

Hallo Manfred, das Zugset kostet DM 71,20, dann kommen 5 Mark für mich plus Porto und Verpackung dazu. Es *ist* die 7715, ich habe heute nochmal angerufen. Es hat mir mittlerweile noch ein Interessent geschrieben. Wer mir zuerst sagt, er möchte das (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

(...) Tobias, look at Suzanne's webpage ( (URL) ) for some hints as to how to make 2 different town houses. They work quite well, except that the staircase misteriously changes direction in one of them... :) If you want some photos of one, I can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact