  *81055 (-5)
  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

(...) Well, my problem was that I failed to adequately strengthen the joint between the nose and tail, thus when I was carrying the plane out to the driveway to photograph it, I was holding it in both hands. I needed to open the door, so I let go of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  SPACE AUCTION -- Many rarities!!!

Jot and Jab's Space Auction going on right now on ebay! Lots of rare, unusual sets, most with their boxes and manuals! Some are unopened! Rarities and amazing finds include: 1704 un-named Ice Planet Value Pack set 2543 SHELL UFO Zipper (non-US) 3015 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Looking for part SWENGINE.DAT

Just in case someone else is looking for it, it's 30360.dat. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:FMGGpo.J5w@lugnet.com... (...) control (...) and (...) I saw that you are asked for a large technic propeller, but I think you can build an acceptable three-blade one by using the idea that I used (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Eurolegofest

Sorry for the English! If you had an editor for /loc/it/ then you could have something similar to (URL) if you wished, I could keep an up-to-date list for the EUROfest in /loc/uk/ for the entire expected/possible attendees and discussion. I agree (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact