  *81016 (-5)
  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

(...) Woah that's a really nice model! The working features are just stunning. I am envious of people that can fit motors, gears, etc. inside the constricting body/frame of whatever they're building. The accident pictures were hilarious too! I guess (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nuovo iscritto ItLUG

Gabriele Bellumori <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message news:FMGy1y.1Mq@lugnet.com... (...) Speriamo che il tuo negoziante non li abbia già venduti tutti..... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Received my RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit

(...) I think you get a free upgrade only if you bought the RIS recently. I contacted S@H in mid-November after buying the RIS in mid-October for my upgrade and I got if for free. Otherwise you might have to pay for it... Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nuovo iscritto ItLUG

(...) Questo e' gia il secondo :-) A parte scherzi molto piacere di conoscere te e tutti gli altri. Scusate se mi sono fatto troppo attendere, ma ho preferito ri-registrarmi con il mio nome in real life invece che con il solito nick k00l ;-) Per il (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  LEGOfest: sets for trade

After a quick bit of digging last night, I've found the following which I'll bring along to Tony's place: 1 x 600 Ambulance (with box) 1 x 603 Vintage Car (with squashed box) 1 x 604 Excavator (with box) 1 x 605 Taxi 1 x 608 Kiosk (wrong baseplate) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact