  *80518 (-5)
  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) Sorry--- It was intended to attract the intention of Space enthusiasts. I'm a proud, paying Lugnet member as of today, and got a slap on the knuckles my very first day. :-( I will keep my auction announcements to market.auctions from now on, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Medium gears.... New ones are different!

Sorry if this is not new news, but.... (URL) out the changes. The new gear is on top. I just noticed this when trying to build a large crankshaft, and found you can no longer attach axles on the off-center cross position. When did this happen? Eric (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree. LEGO definitely doesn't need our support, because otherwise they would've taken us much more seriously. I mean, c'mon, TLC can find LUGNET easily - it's probably the second that comes up in -any- search motor, after themselves, but (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Comparative Book Review

Thanks for the nice review. J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FMBr2y.41n@lugnet.com... (...) I assume that was for me. I try to publish everything I know about RCX sensors on my web pages for everyone to share for free. Mike G. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  UK Members Comments..

Bah! That's at least two people now who have used the Keith Orville and A-Team references that I thought were o-so original! Richard PS. Whoever made the comments about China, should probably consider changing them before someone else see's it and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact