  *80307 (-10)
  Re: What some people will buy!

(...) That, for $128.+!?! That user id has a great lego sale page, but now I see where all the money goes. Hair-brained price for that. If it were boxed, I might pay $15 tops... Aaron maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What some people will buy!

These is really insane, have you seen the final bid? 128.some odd cents.. This has got to be close if not a record for insane prices... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) Drats, now you jave foiled my cunning plan to get hold of dozens of Metroliner sets! regards lawrence ps. someone even sent a reply asking if I was serious! (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  WTB: White train doors and windows

I would like to buy a few sets of white train doors and windows. I need at least 4 doors and 4 windows, I would prefer 8 doors and 8 windows. I am willing to purchase them in any increment as long as the price is right. Is anyone selling these? (I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

Hmmmm, I wasn't aware of thetoyshop.com ... I picked up 2 Fort LEGOREDOs at TRU 3 weeks ago w/ the intention of parting them out for (URL) -- but unfortunately I don't have the time to part them out so when I saw what they were going for on eBay I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Y2K

Ho fatto in tempo a vederlo. Non ho però capito di che si tratta; ho visto che è un pezzo Technic, quindi non della serie robotica, però mi sembra di aver letto "computer" da qualche parte... tu Carlo hai qualche idea? Giulio Carlo Ottolina ha (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ci si sta arenando o...

Ci sono momenti di intensità diversa, come in tutte le cose. E il Natale si avvicina (purtroppo)... Ciao Giulio Carlo Ottolina ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LUGNET slow today?

(...) No, it's not just you...many people (not just in your area) are reporting massive slog. Seems like someone somewhere cut a line or forgot to hook something up. I wonder if Alternet is down again...? --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ci si sta arenando o...

LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) Beri <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:384d01f4.118792...net.com... (...) Sono (state) le ferie.... -- Cheers Carlo. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  HO Vehicles @ North West LEGOfest

On my way up to Tony's place, I'll be calling in on a friend in Birmingham who has a number of HO vehicles and other interesting items to sell: 1962 Shop Display with buildings , vehicles , cycles etc all glued onto base board as per shop, C8, £150 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact