  *79767 (-5)
  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

Dave Stiles wrote: <snip> (...) Puddles frozen??? We still have fresh puddles in South Eastern Wisconsin! It's been raining for the last 2 days now.. Dec 4th.. and still NO trace of snow!!!...!!! Plus.. it was 52 Degrees today!!! I'm not complaining (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update: Scott Sanburn's Auction: Update 3 Sets 7150 & 7171

To All; I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on E-bay of the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace. Since he does not have access to a credit card, I get to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Tuesday Morning (Dallas Area)

(I cross-posted this to Market.B-S-T so that any of you *not* in the DFW area who might want some of these sets can mail me and i'll pick them up for you) Today I hit 4 Tuesday Morning stores in the North Dallas area Set, price and quantity is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Any interest in Duplo set 2266?

Is there any interest in duplo set 2266 "Extra Large Value Bucket" from 1997? I have access to a number of these if anyone is in need of the sets and/or pieces from them. Let me know. Troy (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: NQC listing mnemonics

I agree 100%. Go with the new. Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-041299143...act.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact