  *79419 (-10)
  Re: More Aquazone Questions

(...) I love seeing the fruits of those labors, John! Your alternate B-Wing was (insert as many good adjectives as you can think of here!) Comparing it to pictures from the movies, looks just great, ingenious use of the lightsaber blade for the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

(...) Huw and Grahame are both very welcome to become admins of the Lugnet/Pause sets database if they think they'd enjoy that. Four people currently have admin priv's to the DB (me, Suzanne, Joshua Delahunty, and Selçuk Göre) but we can always use (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: UK Consumer Service now in Slough

(...) Grrrr!! I have ranted about not all sets being available in UK before. I have this awful feeling that I am going to live just 18 miles from a lego warehouse stocked full of train parts destined for Europe that I cannot buy even at Legoland (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: More Aquazone Questions

Jamie Obrien <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message news:hv5EODndcuPKFaJ...4ax.com... (...) Thats a great idea! I just love seeing the creative ways people find to use pieces, and I like the challenge myself of building with a limited supply. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm hoping for THIS!

(...) Dan- maybe you've been away for a while. You're not going to be happy: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm hoping for THIS!

I agree with you only so far... someones trying to get us adults to buy.... but its not so much TLG... its LUCASFILM.... they are the ones who care if we buy the original trilogy merchandise.... kids today don't give half a crap about the original (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Castle? Huzzah!

(...) Yup. I first noticed it on page 16; you can see it through the main gate. Then, looking at the set image on the next page, the stripes can be seen through the main gate, while part of the lion's head can be seen through the little window above (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

(...) Hi Ray, Yes they have them at a discount. Buffy mentioned they are in stock . I dont recall the exact retail but it was less than s@H John (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Legoville...nearly complete.

(...) Hospitals tend to be rather boring looking from the outside (modern ones, anyway). The fun part is the interiors. My recent town had a hospital with emergency dept, operating rooms, admissions office & waiting room, 4 wards (with bathrooms) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  I'm hoping for THIS!

Ultimate Collector's Editon Millenium Falcon! Since the TIE Interceptor and X-wing are both being targeted at much higher age groups (16 and up), it's reasonable to assume that TLG is trying to capture a little of the adult SW collector market. Many (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact