  *79367 (-10)
  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

[should've snipped the ng list, but I didn't--couldn't decide which to keep/exclude] (...) So, as both the new Keeper of the LDraw Library and the Keeper of the Partsref Pages, I could build a make, and apply it everytime I get new candidate files (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: pcode for 20x4 LCD

(...) I think that i can help you. I do have the data sheets of the 'OPTREX DOT MATRIX LCD MODULE' It contains 47 pages,but i can filter the most interesting ones out for you,especially the ones on how to program the full 80 characters + the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * * L Set Name St Bid Bidder 1 - 9v Trains Start Set - 50 min. 2 4537 Twin Tank Transport - 30 Remy Evard 3 4544 Car Transport Wagon - 25 Mark & Milissa Millere 4 4548 Speed Regulator - 20 Jan-Albert van Ree 5 4551 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  pcode for 20x4 LCD

I picked up the 20x4 LCD at bgmicro, and it works fine. I have pcode for 20x2 successfully running, simply by re-compiling with the LCD_COLS set to 20. Does anyone have the mods required to support all 4 lines of the display? It looks to be beyond (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat

(...) Nice job, it looks good. While looking at the new tubes, I noticed another problem. There are no edges on the curved surfaces! You can see this if you look at the part in LDLite with wireframe and rotation turned on. The regular studs, and the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: WANT LIST

Emmanuel, Make me happy: 2150 and 4547. Merci, Ton Ets Dya Shopping <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:FM5z47.HLn@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Gelukt!

Your member ID number is: 86 En jullie? Cheers, Ton (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) They caught up to the fact that $9 off a $9.99 order gets them no profit and *canceled* those coupon orders. They conjured up a problem with my account and asked for another card number, even though my card was clean. They really just don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business? (Fortune Magazine)

It must have been a big box of Lego if she shelled out $1000, and made that sort of profit? Has anyone bought from her? What was in the box? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: southern LUG name game

I'll pick DixieLUG as well (since I think I first coined it). BTW: 'Greg Crisp'... YOU ARE THE ONE whom I should blame for getting my LEGO Penguin 'slashdot-ted' [grin]? I have been unable to check my mail all day, and my website is toast due to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact