  *79359 (-5)
  Re: WANT LIST

Emmanuel, Make me happy: 2150 and 4547. Merci, Ton Ets Dya Shopping <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:FM5z47.HLn@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Gelukt!

Your member ID number is: 86 En jullie? Cheers, Ton (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) They caught up to the fact that $9 off a $9.99 order gets them no profit and *canceled* those coupon orders. They conjured up a problem with my account and asked for another card number, even though my card was clean. They really just don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business? (Fortune Magazine)

It must have been a big box of Lego if she shelled out $1000, and made that sort of profit? Has anyone bought from her? What was in the box? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: southern LUG name game

I'll pick DixieLUG as well (since I think I first coined it). BTW: 'Greg Crisp'... YOU ARE THE ONE whom I should blame for getting my LEGO Penguin 'slashdot-ted' [grin]? I have been unable to check my mail all day, and my website is toast due to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact