  *79359 (-10)
  Re: WANT LIST

Emmanuel, Make me happy: 2150 and 4547. Merci, Ton Ets Dya Shopping <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:FM5z47.HLn@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Gelukt!

Your member ID number is: 86 En jullie? Cheers, Ton (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) They caught up to the fact that $9 off a $9.99 order gets them no profit and *canceled* those coupon orders. They conjured up a problem with my account and asked for another card number, even though my card was clean. They really just don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business? (Fortune Magazine)

It must have been a big box of Lego if she shelled out $1000, and made that sort of profit? Has anyone bought from her? What was in the box? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: southern LUG name game

I'll pick DixieLUG as well (since I think I first coined it). BTW: 'Greg Crisp'... YOU ARE THE ONE whom I should blame for getting my LEGO Penguin 'slashdot-ted' [grin]? I have been unable to check my mail all day, and my website is toast due to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Postal Rumblings

Okay, I might panic soon. S@H told me last night that they finally ran out of 6090, but mine was shipped the day after Thanksgiving to my PO box (they confirmed that they sent it). But my post office has not gotten it (?) even though it was priority (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Castle Auction Update 12/03/99, first sets sold ! (with 6023 Maidens Cart)

Hi, The first sets are sold ! Congratulations if you're the happy winner ! ;) Our lego page, for info about this auction and more, is: (URL) name bid bidder Status 6057 sea serpent $15 Jared Stewart SOLD 6059 knight’s stronghold $30 Angie m allen (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) Last time I checked my order it was in processing, but it actually got here on Wednesday and I picked it up Thurs. at FedEx. I ordered 3 large blue baseplates for $6.00 using the $9.00 off coupon. Timbo (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toycity (DK)

(...) Anche da me, adesso. Meglio così, forse qualche problema del mio ISP o del sito medesimo stamattina. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Where is dl for unix?

they're in the IC distribution tar file. see the link for Unix versions at (URL) fred. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact