  *79209 (-10)
  questions about 6100

I need any or all of the folowing for 6100 a piece count a list of the contents (an inventory) a set of instructions (scanned only) an ldraw dat file of the set Why do I need this information? Because I am building a model that uses the pieces from (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

(...) I think that us ozzies seem to get stuff last for no particular reason. Such as: 99.999% of movies, lego (obviously) and the roller coaster tycoon expansion pack, to name just a few things. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: servo control

Kah, Reply to 1. Go to the HB site and under the software FAQ "IC Won't Load my ICB Files", download the 'i2u.exe' file and use it to strip the CTRL-M from your files. See if this helps. Good luck, (...) Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) My sets came through swiftly. no problems. -Suz. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: help - part number wanted

(...) My Guess is that he is refering to the little grey part that goes over the axle joiner piece. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

I've gotten all of mine, but I ordered mine before last Wed, before the sale prices went off then back on again. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kmart sale next week - buy 1, get 1 50% off

Starts Dec 5. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) that (...) open (...) Now to somewhat answer my own question. I sort of did this with my advertisement that I was seeking interest in parts from 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise. I got a bunch of responses, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  YOU ARE EXPECTING TO MUCH OUT OF THE MF

If you look at any non SW set, none are to scale to real life. The cars only carry 1 person. The new passenger train carries 5 people. It's not LEGO style to make things to scale. There supposed to be a little whacky and Im damn excited that they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

They had about 20 on the floor. This sunday they go on sale 50% off from reg price of $149 but I was able to get mine for the sale price today. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact