  *78874 (-5)
  Re: Mindstorms in Italia!!

Domenico Franco <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message FLz5qs.3po@lugnet.com... (...) età"). (...) Pare che ci siamo... Cito da un e-mail che ho ricevuto: "...la mia indagine mi ha portato a contattare un negozio di Novara (toy center (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television!

(...) Hi Ben It's slashdot.org (I'm there a few times a day) They have coined a term, "The Slashdot Effect," which means that everytime a link is posted on slashdot, thousands of readers immediately go to check it out, overwhelming the host web (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MyFamily coupon

(...) Most of the myfamily.com coupons have been cancelled, probably due to misuse (i.e. multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) uses, etc). (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Per il logo si vota qui!

Cerchiamo di "stringere" ed arrivare ad una decisione sul logo. Elencherò le differenti combinazioni che mi sembrano sensate, poi ognuno di voi ne sceglie tre in ordine di preferenza. Alla prima diamo 3 punti, alla seconda 2 e ovviamente 1 alla (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction - Update 3

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact