  *78862 (-5)
  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FM2G6y.Mwy@lugnet.com... (...) LOL!..:-) You've just made my man!.. Selçuk (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: from whence do these come? Multi-holed grey brick quest

(...) i (...) (~unless an (...) No they can't be a "mix of technic" since they are not technic compatible. I mean, the holes are bigger then the technic beam holes, so they cannot used to fit a technic pin..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.tr)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:384652DD.C44488...w.ac.uk... (...) page (...) Seeded on the server system clock at the time the page loads. Sets with no image are excluded. Huw (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.ru)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact