  *78667 (-10)
  Re: Slave1 .dat posted

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FM2xM3.M1L@lugnet.com... (...) work. (...) using (...) Cool. I'm going to have to get myself a new snowspeeder. Did you say before you had done the B-Wing, also? Have you updated that? Even (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) I think there are quite a few French LEGO fans online, but they're having trouble getting organized. There was a vote about a year ago for a new Usenet group fr.rec.jeux.lego, but it didn't get enough Yes votes (I think it was 20 short of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

Fraser (...) I will make some pictures later. I do not currently have an active website so anyone who wants me to mail them a copy of the pictures of the ice planet 3003 the dark side of the ice theme let me know. -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  RE: More Directional transmissions...

I'm not exactly sure how, but I think the white torque limiting gear might work here... JT (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

I just snipped all the chatter... I had placed two huge orders when I found out. First off, I figured I wouldn't get them. Then again, I would not be mad if I didn't. It is just a great deal if I can. I would feel like a total schmuck if I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  lugnet.loc.uk Link Maintainer?

Going.. Going.. Is anyone else up for this? It is the third time I've asked, but on reflection they were in the middle of incomprehensible wafflings, and we've been having 10x the amount of usual traffic over the last two days; so maybe, just maybe (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FM32ur.BwF@lugnet.com... (...) I agree. Some parts--especially those with lots of rounded surfaces--can be hard to make out in LDraw. POVRAY works much better for these parts (and for decorated (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: FS: MIB 6597 Century Skyway & 6339 Shuttle Launch Pad

(...) Hee hee. This usage is right, but it just evokes images of AA meetings, etc. "Hi, I'm Larry and I'm addicted to LEGO, recite the steps with me: 1. I admit I have a problem 2. I resolve to buy more LEGO. ... err, no, that's not it." (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: part # request.

(...) The shell sets in question are now available in australia. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) Cool! (...) Is there any desire to have povray rendered images for each part? I still think that would be cool, even though the ldraw versions are more useful for some things. It would also be nice to be able to either: 1. have all parts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact