 Local / United Kingdom / 2134
2133  |  2135
Subject:
lugnet.loc.uk Link Maintainer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:49:17 GMT

Going.. Going..

Is anyone else up for this? It is the third time I've asked, but on reflection
they were in the middle of incomprehensible wafflings, and we've been having
10x the amount of usual traffic over the last two days; so maybe, just maybe
not everyone saw them!

To recap: We need someone to create and maintain the links in the /loc/uk/
hierarchy, this will be general contact info - UKLUG homepage, Lego UK etc,
preliminery shopping info, some event info etc. LUGNET integrated UKLUG
memberships and full shopping info will probably come later; pending zen, caves
and a lot of hard work over in Boston :)

Nominees so far:
Me! (self-nominated)

Does anyone else want especially to do it, or should I just go ahead?

Richard