  *78636 (-5)
  Full range of colors?

I've looked through the LDraw FAQs, and I'm casually familiar with the color palette available, but I was wondering if anyone has assembled a more-or-less comprehensive listing of the colors available for use with LDraw. (Mind you, that was all one (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35

According to what I just looked up a GP-35 is 56'-2" long, while the SD40's length was about 66'-5". There's a ten foot difference there which would be noticable at LEGO scale. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

Ed Jones wrote in message ... (...) that (...) Funny you should mention that... I've been thinking I need a big big big project... something to make up for lost building time.. and I looked around, thought about building a shelving unit out of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) I'd vote for caps. Something that I could where all the time and attract attention to the Lego community (and help me start a local LUG!) Steve Martin (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Trailer on Flatcar (TOFC)

(...) Actually, this was meant to be 3 separate autonomus files. Just Copy & Paste one, save it as the filename listed on line 2, then do the same to the second, then the third. If LDLite can't receive colors #277 and #391, Then find a compromise in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact