  *78626 (-5)
  Re: Got my Battle Droid!!

Us too!!! Zeg found it tucked away at the back of the shelf in out local Tescos in (cue suffolk accent) Stow-mar-ket. There were two or three of them, and our one cost us twenty of our British pounds. Nice. We also found one of those millenium (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Was this me or someone else? If I did have an outspoken opinion on it, then I'd like to go back and make sure I still agree with was was written. But as I don't remember writing anything, and I can't find my name in the thread, that is a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Merchandising (was: Re: Any one know these email addresses?)

(...) Ooh Ooh! Coffee mugs.... mmm coffee...A Lugnet coffee mug would supplant the LLC mug I have at work. (...) Other suggestions: (not necessarily merchandise, just in the 'put your logo on' catagory) banners (for various LUGs to display at shows) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Ah, but to which Rich was your comment pitched? I'm pretty sure that the only contribution I made to the Blue Hopper thread was to try and get it off loc.uk once it became a discussion of how to get cheap DVDs! I may be wrong, but I searched (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: MY FOTW (!)

How did I miss that! I get lunch at Tollcross every day, and get the bus home from there! -- Many thanks, Nick Allan ======== Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change. Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105j...rve.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact