  *78254 (-5)
  Re: One ping only...

(...) Dear Joel I'm glad to see that at least 1 Coloradian (sp?) uses Lugnet - I had hoped for some replies to my post 2 months ago about coming over in February but nary a thing . The thing that surprises me is that some of the e-bay LEGO sellers (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  RE: Looking for pieces to trade at the meeting (November and Dece mber )

Mike, You are right on with your comments. I usually think of a brick as a 2Xanything as they are proportioned like a cement brick and a beam as a 1Xanything as in roofing beam but I'll try to use the standard terminology. If I had a few hours I'd (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: lego controlled Blimp

Mark Sullivan <lego-ln@markbs.com> wrote in message news:FM1216.9Kt@lugnet.com... (...) $90. (...) boyancy as (...) attached (...) Yeah, I was thinking about getting 1 or 2 extra blimbs tieing them together to achieve more lift. (...) the (...) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Transmission

From: "Robert Eddings" <webmake@bellsouth.net> (...) If you search both lugnet and rec.toys.lego (via (URL) you should find many discussions of this. As far as I can tell no one has come up with a satisfactory design which is purely mechanical and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles

Hello Alex, I ordered two GP2DO2's from www.acroname.com a while back that worked great and am currently ordering two GP2DO12's. Sorry that I cannot help solve your problem now but please post the solution for the mail list when someone responds. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact