  *78015 (-5)
  Re: Der einsame Rufer in der Wüste...

Hai Kai, (...) Auf Kurs. Und Legos kaufen. 90 Sets für 130 Mark, trallalla... (...) Ach Jungchen. Nun merk Dir mal eins: bevor Du auf Ebay Ersatzteile ERSTEIGERST (das hört sich nach viel teuer an) frag einfach erst mal mich. Du kannst mir auch (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Right, only L3P's primitive substitute for "stud.dat" contains the logo. BTW, no-one has complained about the logos on e.g. left wings, that are implemented as a mirroring of a right wing :-) /Lars (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Any ideas on how to do this with Technic?

(...) You can use an pendulum clock to time the mechanism so that it sinks at a constant speed. No, I'm not kidding! Take a look at Leo Dorst's LEGO clock: (URL) only need the pendulum, escapement and cogwheel part. The idea would be to use the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Polybags

(...) Hi there (isn't this more of a storage issue?) I like your idea of recycling Lego packing materials and I agree it is helpful to divide up Lego that is "resting", but the polybags have one thing missing; a way to keep them closed. I find 8x8 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) Looks like the game's over. Still a few good prices though. Anyone still looking for the larger "cowboy" Wild West sets would be well advised to pay them a visit. Looks like very similar stock to DYA and Busy Bee (except no trains or pirates). (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact