  *77765 (-5)
  WTT: Looking for 2126 and 3225

Hello! I am looking for 2126 Train Cars; (URL) and 3225 Classic Train. Have to offer: 1029 Tine Milk Delivery Lorry; (URL) Color Line Ferry; (URL) Color Line Cargo Truck; (URL) SAS Airshow; (URL) Matre (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) Just placed an order for 1 shuttle, 1 Sea Wolf and 1 Millenium Slizer. If they charge me even 1 pound more than the stated amount, I want to know immediately. Also, damn, I just won an ebay auction for the 6190 and I paid out the nose ($75) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Problems with "built-in" IR proximity sensor

You could try this NQC command: SetTxPower(TX_POWER_HI) ; to make sure your IR is set to high power. Mike Stefano Franchi <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color Line Promotional sets 1955 and 2149

I want these trucks but 55 is a bit more than I'd pay, when one factors in shipping. But then, I have some already. Newbies: Hugo has been around a while and has a good rep. Buy with confidence. You'll be hard pressed to do a LOT better and there (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

Thanks, Jeff! You've managed to lower my opinion of the MF even further! Notice that the bottom hull appears to use the smaller inverse hull pieces. So the upper hull won't even match the shape of the lower. Blech! And it looks like the back is just (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact