  *77415 (-10)
  Re: What part set are included?

(...) As you can guess, it's an impossible task to have all parts available but there are almost 1500 parts right now. The RCX is done, as well as some MS sensors and lots of technic parts. Leonardo (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Directional transmission, single output

All, I'm working on a directional transmission (running the motor one way does one thing, running it the other way does something else), but with a single output shaft. The idea is that when I run the motor forward, it will give me very slow (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer

Wow, that's BIG. Maybe I'll take some notes and try to model the GMLTC car shop when I am in MPLS week after next. (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  2000 sets should appear this weekend

This is not a promise, because I am not sure, but both LIC centres should recive thier usual shipments of 2000 sets this Friday or Saturday. Living so close, I vist WDW very frequently and was supposed to go this Friday. Sadly, I am unable to go (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  My wanted list

If you have parts for sale, please review the following (URL) let me know if there's anything that you might be able to supply. Reminder, I credit for parts against stuff I sell, too. If you think my prices are too high, jump on them! If you think (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

"Nephilim" <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FLwpz7.M8v@lugnet.com... (...) I remember some form of sci-fi type ship that did that. course in the early 80s I was about 10 so things are a bit foggy. I know I didn't own one, but a 'rich (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  What part set are included?

I tried using LDRAW quickly ... noted I didn't give it much of a chance, but I seemed to have a hard time getting it to draw properly. Parts disappeared and they didn't seem to line up right. It didn't seem like a good solid program. LeoDraw looks (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Fantastic site

Welcome Newbies... long timers know all about Mr. Brok's site. :-) It is truly stupendous. The Train Station diorama has set a benchmark for realism and detail level that hasn't been topped yet... If I were making a top ten sites to visit list, Lego (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  ebay some white slopes,plates & more...

I have up at ebay 1x2x3 slopes, 2x2 inverse slopes, 4x4 white plates & 4x4/1x4 hinge sets (different auctions, not all in one auction). All white. (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact