  *76877 (-5)
  Re: Help me choose domain name

(...) But it wouldn't please LEGO lawyers... --Bram (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  using lego network protocol

OK after many hardware problems (who says redhat is as easy to install as windows) I have finally gotten a nice copy of legOS 0.2.2 compiled. Anyhow my drving reason for wanting legOS 0.2.2 is so we can do some networking with the 6 RCX's we have (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  (D) 4561 subsets available

I will be auctioning parts from 4561 Railway Express on www.guarded-in.com/Bricks soon. If you let me know before I sort it all, I'll be happy to sell individual subsets (parts of the train come in their own sealed packages). Items available: - 9V (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Fremont meeting - Should I stay or should I go now...

(...) I will be planning on being there between 9:00 and 10:00 am, as I have a lot of train track to set up. Mike Poindexter (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: in Frankfurt next week?

Hey Larry, It's been a long time since I was in Frankfurt. If I remember correctly, their train station is pretty impressive. Right downtown as I recall... John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact