  *76626 (-20)
  Re: LEGO in Toy Story 2?

... (...) Hmm...If this one is Disney too, I'm suprised if they went with MB instead of Lego. You never know though, maybe TLC was dumb enough to not let them use Lego bricks. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

(...) I'm hoping the prices will come back down on Friday & Sat. I think I read on their site they are going to have a big sale those days. Julie (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange

We had so much fun the last time: We're doing it again!! Every year, Southern Ontario/GTA folks from the Usenet newsgroup rec.toys.lego have a get together. When's the next one? January 8th! A chance to get together and try the same design (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8

Closure: I have gotten confirmation that my needs will be met. Thanks all! ++Lar (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sombody got a good deal... and I was out bid

(...) Congrats... Do you have all the service packs that apply to 9V <devlish grin>? ++Lar (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Vlad, You're not missing anything at all. You are correct that the communication between the RCX and the laptop isn't faster. But the communication to the now more powerful (because of the laptop) robot is musch faster (1MB/s Ethernet instead of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Cyber Saucer in TRU co-pack

Today when I went to the local TRU I found 6900 (Cyber Scout) with the gold case. I was only aware of one set (3722 Treasure Tomb) that came with the 50th year TRU gold case. If anyone else saw 6900 with the gold case please let me know. thanks, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Small Gloating Ritual

Hey y'all: O, Baby! I just got a whole bunch of sets in the mail from this one dealer I was working with. I got fair/excellent deals on the following sets: 6074, 6039, 6059, 6086, 6077, 6071, 6066, 6061, 1624, 6040, 6071 No boxes, mint Instructions, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Three words:

SELL INDIVIDUAL PIECES!!!!!!!! (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sombody got a good deal... and I was out bid

(...) I jumped on the LEGO train a little late. So now I'm spending huge $$$ to get caught up. But now I am broke. So Scott, the next one is yours. BTW - Larry, with the addition of this club car, I believe I will be 9v train complete. Russ Redmyer (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting.

I talked with Shaun Sullivan today and although he is working on setting up a Brick Wars meeting he is currently working on studying for his finals and won't be ready for a while. I have talked to a couple other members and they would like to get (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  LEGO in Toy Story 2?

Just got back from seeing TOY STORY 2 in whcih LEGO blocks *almost* made an appearance. In the first half of the film there is a scene with plastic blocks very LEGO-like which have been sculpted into a house. However, unless my eyes were mistaken, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  LegOS 2.2 on solaris

G'day, I succeeded in compiling and running legOS 1.7 on an intel solaris 2.7 machine. However, as I would like to use the networking features in 2.x, I tried to compile and run 2.2 as well. I can compile the package after modifying loader.c in (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) We got this. Seems kind of surprisingly savvy marketing which one just doesn't *expect* from the company we all know and love (to complain about). (...) I posed that question to Taya, and she pondered a bit, then said "well duh, these are (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Eric Kingsley's site move complete.

Well I finally got around to completing the transition of my personal site from my old GeoCities site: (URL) my new NELUG site: (URL) have only moved over those parts of the site that I have decided to continue to maintain (Mainly my Model pages). (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Count me in. I live in northern Jeff county, St. Louis. (And that sounds like a reasonable goal as well.) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) I didn't get a copy of that software (did see it yesterday at Office Depot), but I think your sound problem could be remedied by going into Quicktime in Control Panel and setting the "sound out" feature to from Directsound to waveOut (or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: Video Transmitters

I received the X-10 cam I ordered two days ago. It arrived right on time, and is pretty impressive for less than $100 including California sales tax. Plus they sent me this gizmo that you plug into the back of your computer, with a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Looking For McD HM Set 3

I'm looking for some of the #3 sets, I have 4, 5 and 7 to trade, possibly a few 6's if another trade goes through. I'd like to get at least 5 of them if possible. If you want to trade let me know! Thanks Tamy (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) and (...) models (...) old (...) Playmobil will also let you email a missing parts list, email you back and send the parts. I love it!!!!! Playmobil is also into their third year of advent calendars, Lego is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact