 Castle / 769
768  |  770
Subject:
Small Gloating Ritual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:25:50 GMT

Hey y'all:

O, Baby!  I just got a whole bunch of sets in the mail from this one dealer I
was working with.  I got fair/excellent deals on the following sets:

6074, 6039, 6059, 6086, 6077, 6071, 6066, 6061, 1624, 6040, 6071

No boxes, mint Instructions, mint sets.  How "mint" you ask?  Most of the
feathers for the knights are still on their parts wheels -- and I mean the
dragon and bat wing ones too!  The guy told me he had built them once and
stored them.  I believe him, I believe him...

=)

Too bad he has essentially sold off his collection already.  I missed his
Pirate sell-off too, $%@#%*&!!!

Still I count myself lucky -- and this time no troubles with the horse
bardings!  Woohooo!

-- Richard