  *76478 (-5)
  Re: Scout Byte Codes

I took a look at the Scout SDK License Agreement and I didn't see restrictions on other platforms but it says that you may not "create derivative works based upon the software". This seems to be a contradiction because the SDK includes the program (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Lets take a pole and see how many are interested in commiting and where to meet, it almost sounds like we have some in ST. Louis, KC and Kentucky, it might be that St. Louis is center. Instead of building a layout at GATS we could scope out (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: Image maps (HELP...me!)

Check out the Datsville image map at: (URL) free to copy any html you need. I had some syntax trouble at the beginning, though I can't remember exactly what it was. I'm not sure how "advanced" this is, but it's rather extensive. It makes us of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I just noticed something

(...) Alienator-- far and away the worst of the Blacktron I line... Pick up 6954 Renegade, and see what all the fuss is about. IMHO, the ultimately best spaceship Lego ever made. Coincidentally, one of the very few non-symetrical ships as well. The (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Adventures of the Legoland Coast Guard Cutter

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ... (...) Heh. Man, I love the cutter, the plane, and the copter. I am envious of your skills, Joe. Hey! This little LEGO sequence could easily be reworked into a "Jill and Gary" sequence. Jill and Gary were a pair (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact