  *76361 (-5)
  Re: soft rubber sloped pieces in 6473

They were also available in #8824 Technic Hovercraft (starting about 7 years ago). I remember because S@H had a #8824 for free w/ technic orders ($70+ or something) about 2 years ago. -One of the biggest sets I ever remember them giving away for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store - NOTICE!

(...) Sounds good. And if Buffie can actually report mail order figures to Lego, well, that ought to tell them something, since most of it (if not all of it) would be AFOLs. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: soft rubber sloped pieces in 6473

I think this piece pair was originated for a technic hovercraft set. I love that part pair. The straight ones make GREAT diesel loco fuel tanks. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

This isn't that big a spare piece, but probably the one that suprised me the most. I ended up with about 7 or 8 extra capes in one my small SW sets (can't remember which one). When I opened it up the cape seemed thicker than other ones I had. I then (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the latest status of Setzilla (500 Sets) Auction

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I received all the sets I won in that auction. And they were all from Chris. I got them quite some time ago. Kim (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact