  *75507 (-5)
  Re: sending files to pbForth - results

Hello. I became acquainted with pbforth via Jonathan Knudsen's (O'Reilly) books and think that it's a terrific place to learn forth. I am using CRT with line delay=100 and char delay=20, but if I wait between carriage returns, I get "garbage" I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Wireless Robots

Matt, I have built a lego robot controlled by a PC, using an IR link to communicate commands. It used the same IR technology as Mindstorms, but had an omni-directional IR link on the robot. The problem is link speed. For reliable communication, you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

(...) would (...) If no one else really wants the job, I have the knowledge and freetime necessary to create an official webpage. Let me know if that is ok and I will try to get the ball rolling. Craig Livingston PS - Also, a first of the year party (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  R: Incontro del 28

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message (...) per (...) Grazie mille dell'invito, Mario! Purtroppo questa volta non mi posso muovere, comunque tieni pronta la mansarda per i prossimi incontri (sicuramente ne capiterà qualcun'altro (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  HUGHE LEGO AUCTION ON EBAY !!!!!

HALLO TO ALL LEGO COLLECTORS AROUND THE WORLD: THIS MESSAGE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE CURRENT AUCTION RUNNING: MODELTEAM -5580 - hughe highway rig - unopened, sealed - 150$ -5550 - custom rally van - unopened, sealed - 80$ -5541 - blue hot-rod - (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact