  *75502 (-5)
  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) Hey.. hadn't thought of that.. I was all worried about making L- pieces and what the L- company would think of it, and I'd forgotten about the other L- company and their intellectual properties.. sigh.. crapcrapcrapcrapcrap...pcrap..... K.M. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) Ryan, Sorry I did not get to speak with you. My plan was to get my car loaded, then come back in and be leisurely. I hoped that you and your family would still be inside when me and my friend Hugo returned. I was sort of embarassed to be in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  3 Castle Sets Wanted

Does anyone have #6040 Blacksmith's Shop, #6009 Black Knight, or #6057 Sea Serpent for sale? I would really like those items. Thanks. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  eBay again: 57 complete space sets

I've restarted the auction, so here we go.... Heya all! It's a big space lego auction--57 space lego sets, plus baseplates. All the sets are complete, meaning they have all the pieces. No boxes, but there are 25 manuals. Take a peek for all of the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Juniorization is (somewhat) good

Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) Fair enough. (...) Bollocks. I can do a hell of a lot more with 18 blocks than 3. And there is nothing I can do with the big bits that I couldn't do with the small bits. Its about creativity, flexibility, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact