  *75502 (-10)
  Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!!

(...) Hey.. hadn't thought of that.. I was all worried about making L- pieces and what the L- company would think of it, and I'd forgotten about the other L- company and their intellectual properties.. sigh.. crapcrapcrapcrapcrap...pcrap..... K.M. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) Ryan, Sorry I did not get to speak with you. My plan was to get my car loaded, then come back in and be leisurely. I hoped that you and your family would still be inside when me and my friend Hugo returned. I was sort of embarassed to be in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  3 Castle Sets Wanted

Does anyone have #6040 Blacksmith's Shop, #6009 Black Knight, or #6057 Sea Serpent for sale? I would really like those items. Thanks. (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  eBay again: 57 complete space sets

I've restarted the auction, so here we go.... Heya all! It's a big space lego auction--57 space lego sets, plus baseplates. All the sets are complete, meaning they have all the pieces. No boxes, but there are 25 manuals. Take a peek for all of the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Juniorization is (somewhat) good

Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) Fair enough. (...) Bollocks. I can do a hell of a lot more with 18 blocks than 3. And there is nothing I can do with the big bits that I couldn't do with the small bits. Its about creativity, flexibility, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Homebrew rotation sensor idea

Welcome aboard, Dave (and David). Sounds like a pretty good idea, but one caveats: if you plan on using the standard light sensor, be aware that it does not (in my experience) give constant readings: i.e., point it at a spot on a wall and let it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

snip Until LEGO can produce a good line of attractive sets, get them in the stores, and advertise them nothing will change. Yep. The easiest way to do this would be to reintroduce the Metroliner, or something very similar, but in a different colour. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

I think it is more like they want to clear out 1999 SW sets to make room in the warehouses for 2000 SW sets ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO/DK event at Ottakars

(...) Richard got to post before I did. My Five year old has just been given the two new books for people & animals, made "from bricks that you have at home". I would be interested to find out how many of these models (if any) can be completed, in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Homebrew rotation sensor idea

Excellent idea! I'd suspect that the relationship would be sinusoidal rather than linear, but who knows? If it is, it's a sine/cosine generator, too. Sone LEDs (laser diodes, don't know about others) are polarized in some specific plane. It is (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact