  *74864 (-5)
  Re: Yahoooo!!!

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message: (...) Allora vuoi dire il queento... Ok, lo so, lo so, sto degenerando, ma intanto ci aviciniamo agli olandesi, visto che siamo queenti :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Scan from 6559 Deep Sea Bounty

Hey: Can anyone send me a scan of the page(s) from the instruction manual that includes the construction of the fish skeleton head -- I only want to look at the head section. Thanks in advance, Richard (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: local echo (MMOOTTOORR__SSEETT instead of MOTOR_SET)

thank you both, I got it working now (I had the 1.0.7, so I downloaded the latest one, if only every installation was that simple:-) and I subscribed to the announce list. however, I was wondering, if the pbFORTH does not echo the keystrokes and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Questions from a trains idiot

Hey Y'all: I plan on buying one of the fine train sets currently available from Shop@Home and was wondering about a few things. I assume the sets that come with track are complete and will run with the given accessories. I gather that rather than an (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) Now that's a name I haven't seen in a long time.. (...) Ack! I must be in the middle of my first dark ages then. You are right, there are gold and silver on those torso. Going to hid in his dark age, Simon. LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact