  *74743 (-5)
  Jambalaya Page Updated!!!!

Well I finally took some time away from homework, the page is updated with all new additions and I put strikes on what I could find.. I need updates again everyone.. if you've got a box please post, if it's in the mail and you just sent it, please (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to handel minors in "LUG's" was (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) The only thing I guess I would add hear is probably an obvious point. I think that this issue is one for each of the groups to solve on their own. I am sure that some groups will handle things different than NELUG and that is great. That way (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom> wrote in message news:FLExzw.6yG@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) Ni-Cad (...) It may seem so, but the years of experience with NiCd, and the support for them is much better. For example, most serious packs are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gear backlash

Well, the standard way on worm drives is to load the end of the worm with a spring, so there is always contact on one "side" of the worm. Similar things can be done for spur gears, but they all involve loading the meshed teeth in one direction with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Web Site Update: Portable Storage System

Sorry for the cross posts, but I think that keeping your RCX and other Technic stuff safe on a vacation or business trip is of enough general interest. I got a lot of requests to put up a page on the PLANO 1258 tackle box because it is a great way (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact