  *74538 (-5)
  Re: Final Price Reduction! 7745 $250

This set is now taken. Thanks for looking. (...) main@appstate.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  sales page updated

Hi, I am clearing the leftover of my space sets, another castle set, miscellaneous stuff. It's nothing spectacular and -as usual- too expensive. There are also some pirate ships left, if you want to have a look. First come, first serve. Arnold (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Notes on WinNT and legOS 0.2.2

(...) It's quite possible that the -nostdinc line will block out the getopt.h mentioned in an earlier post. Could this be what you recall having to move? (...) This would be Markus's bit, but do we have anyone who knows cross-platform make stuff (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Jason Fabisch wrote in message ... (...) pieces. (...) my (...) head (...) So you'd be buying these sets as display models, or to build and put back in their boxes? I dunno. Working within those parameters I have no way to guess whether these sets (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On the LEGO Company flash homepage

From Fredrick Glockner's post: (...) Can people who do't have Flash actually get to this poll? Kevin (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact