  *74505 (-5)
  Re: NGLTC at GATS

(...) Hm, has anyone ever asked Shop at Home if they would send a carton of catalogs to you to distribute at shows? It would be neat if you could even specify getting one of the catalogs with trains on the cover. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Spielemesse im VIC-mit Legoecke

Habe heute im Kurier gelesen, daß es auf der Spielemesse auch eine Legoecke geben wird. War jemand in den Vorjehren? Gab es da auch schon eine Legoecke? Wenn ja ist es vielleicht interessant........ Falls es sich ausgeht, werde ich mir die (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.at)

  Re: About Blasters

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:FLEBzM.M7G@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) looking (...) guns/weapons (...) For a proof to how much they are modern looking, look at the set# 6490 Amazon Crossing. It is a very "modern (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Of course glass is hard to come by, though at least right now you can get two panes of plain glass in the doors and windows parts pack. Of course until S@H runs out of 3225 there is a decent source of good train parts including 6 windows with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Notes on WinNT and legOS 0.2.2

No, I don't have it working yet. However, I've made progress, and I thought my experience might be helpful to others who are more savvy with the GNU tools than I am. - I did get everything to compile. As Luis suggested, the -nostdinc flag takes care (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact