  *73549 (-10)
  Re: info on pneumatics

Hi All Thanks for all the great info on pneumatics. I'm just playing around with a few of the ideas, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything good. I found a source for tubing. The RS catalogue contains Silicon tubing of 3 m length, with a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Paradisa babes WTB/T

Hey all: Does anyone have a few Paradisa babes with the big eyelashes and open mouth they are willing to sell/trade? I am not positive, having never seen one, but I think they have either pink with flowers, or red halter top torsos. Both have white (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Un dominio per ILM?

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FL95Eq.MHp@lugnet.com... (...) P.S.: ho un sacco di spazio sui miei server.... (leggasi: nessuna spesa per housing, hosting, ecc.). Ciao (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) I've heard of mis-packed lego instances 3 times in all my 23 years of existance: 1: Around '88 or '89, a friend of mine bought the FUTURON monorail. A Trans-blue windshield was interchanged with a Trans-Green one. Status of mistake? Unknown. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) D'oh! Forgot the new one! Anyways, here it is, in its correct position: Pikeman's Helm (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

(...) My Favorites (Castle and Castle Compatible), from Best to Worst: "Pig-Faced" Moveable Visor Helm Bullet Helm Cloak Cowl Damsel Peaked Hat Wizard/Witch Hat Robin Hood Cap Helm w/Noseguard (gaah! I hate forgeting names!) Samurai Helm (gaah! I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sesti!

"Marco Beri" <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:383251b1.372153...net.com... (...) (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  anyone modelled divers goggles

Hi, I'm after a dat file of the diving goggles. Sorry I have no idea what the part number is but its not in my current ldraw parts list. RSJ (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Thanks Aaron for the hint about 6090!

Just wanted to say thanks to Aaron West for the note about Shop@home having #6090. I had seen this is the past flyers from Lego, but never dreamed of having one until today. As soon as I read the post, I called S@H and mine is on it's way!. Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some questions...

In lugnet.org, Ryan Dennett writes: Potomac Mills mall is that mega outlet mall on I95 in Prince William County. Just drive south on 95 from dc and you'll see it on your right a minute or so after you cross Bull Run. Trivia fact: Potomac Mills mall (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact