  *73375 (-5)
  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) going to copy your design for a robot to show at our next Italian Legofest this month. Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) No, WINDING is local! It does not affect subfiles, this is the very reason why we have invented the CLIPPING command. /Lars (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  TRU Adventures Mag (UK)

TRU is giving away copies of a TRU version of the Adventures Mag. There is nothing special about the the mag, but I know people collect such things (not me). If you don't have access to a UK TRU, let me know and I'll post a copy out to you. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Not much seems to happen in here.

Personally I lay the blame squarely on expensive and limited range of items available from Lego Oz. But the...It is Lego, Let me never speak ill of thee again ;) Santosh (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Looking for red and black roof bricks

Hi Brickies ! I'm looking for many many red and black roof bricks (just started building a nice city, but without any roof, bad bad), slope roof bricks (45 degree). Does anyone have some for trading or selling ? Please email direct to: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact