  *73194 (-5)
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I know that there are no bat helms this year, I was just saying that the bat helms and dragon masters helms are the worst pieces of castle headwaer ever. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Never too old to play with Lego.

(...) Yeah, I think the author of that article hit it right on the head. Kya (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Highlights

(...) Don't they come in the aquazone accessory pack that is still available from the mail order place (i think, do not quote me on this). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

(...) Their own Lego factory? Kya (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I had a which's castle that had two entrance bars? 6 bricks by 12 bricks but I was missing a castle wall piece. I know that I have had atleast one other one in the last year, but I can't remember it right know. Rose Paul Davidson wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact