  *72397 (-10)
  LEGOLAND Buildings....

I was looking at my copy of THE ULTIMATE LEGO BOOK, which is a glorified book on the LEGO Model Builders, and what they've created for the LEGOLANDs, and 2 questions came to mind. 1) Why are there no LEGOLAND Cathedral's? At least not in the Gothic (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Football numbering Re: UK 2000?

(...) Is it possible they did that to make them contiguous with the existing football promo sets? I don't know the numbers for them offhand. eric (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo, lugnet.town)

  Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

Is there a train club in or around the Saint Louis area. I would be interested in joining or helping to start noe if there were plenty of interested people. Andrew Reynolds Home landrew@i1.net (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

(...) Well, here's a few starting points (from the Pause guide): (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) Co-designer of the Lord of the Rings computer game from a number of years back (oh, gee, I have to read it again for research? Awwwwwwww). Yes, I'd love it, but that's me. Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UK 2000?

(...) That almost certainly indicates they will be available in some markets and not others, but surely they'll be available in Europe, 'home' of Football? Huw (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: eLAB and sensor stuff.

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FKzzv8.8Ly@lugnet.com... (...) I got this news from the Robolab support people today: "The new adapter is being designed and constructed presently. With it you will be able to utilize certain (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Some questions...

Hey all, The Edmonton (Alberta, Canada) crew are considering forming a club, and it occured to me that there are a bunch of organizations out there already, and it would be a good idea, to poll them for information. It also occured to me that it (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) yes, it's a sad fact of customizing life...i did paint the hand elements (inside as well) on the green arrow and aquaman 'figs , but i don't let them hold things. (except g.a.'s bow, which was also painted). i look forward to tlg (tlc?) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

(...) You buy the 1x* bricks in online Auctions. Recently I bought 400 1x1 red bricks for $4 because no one else was bidding on them. Some colors are easier to obtain cheaply. White, for example is usually in greater demand. Also, I avoid the brick (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact